cricket$type=one$count=10

THE RISING STAR: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH IMAM UL HAQ

Flamboyant left handed top order batsman, who is no more anonymous to anyone who is following Pakistan cricket and has eyes on the talented pool of available players who can be a great asset to Pakistani Cricket team in future!
He further made himself more notable when he scored a century in his first match in Pakistan Cup 2016 and 181 vs Afghanistan in the first ODI match yesterday!


Q1: Who was your inspiration at early age and why did you opt cricket as your career? As you know I am nephew of Inzamam Ul Haq so cricket was in our blood and I always used to watch my Chachu bat so he was my inspiration And I started because it was in my blood and I played u16 and performed there so I thought that I can go and represent my country

Q2: How was your experience of playing U19 WorldCup for Pakistan and becoming the 2nd highest runs scorer? Obviously it feels proud and good when you score runs for your country and I believe U19 is a very good platform for any youngster to prove himself and to absorb international pressure at an early stage, it gives you a lot of experience, so yeah it was very good for my career and to be the second highest scorer of the WorldCup was a great achievement..

Q3: Imam how do you feel when people associate you with the great Inzimam Ul Haq? Does it creates extra pressure on you? This question is very common, To be honest yes it creates an extra pressure because he was a legend so people expect more from me and sometimes when u don't score runs people criticise you and they always notice your mistakes so yeah it creates extra pressure.

Q4: Recently you have been in great form, any particular reason behind it? Well yeah a reason behind it is my hardwork, last year I was not performing so i went to NCA and worked on my technique and gave more time to my cricket. I tried to focus more and I guess that's the reason behind current form.


Q5: What do think which format is the best for you? 4 day, ODI or T20? I guess the most which I think suites me is ODI but I really want to play 4 day and want to perform in that because it's the most tough format

Q6: What are your future plans and what are you aiming for? I really want to play for Pakistan and I want to be the permanent member of the squad and I really want to serve my country, another aim is to win the World Cup for Pakistan and want to contribute as much as I can!

Q7: What do you think about our domestic structure? After U19 Do players get proper opportunity? Yeah to be honest yes they get proper opportunity but unfortunately the department or region don't support them well and this is why they struggle in domestic. It becomes difficult without any support.. this is wrong I guess they need to support them and don't ignore them if they cant work on them

Q8: Imam are you continuing your studies or it became difficult for you to manage cricket and studies together? Well it's really difficult but I am trying to continue my studies where I left them.

Interview by Mahin Kamran

COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 2
Loading...
Name

Breaking News Cricket Interview Latest Sports Test Mastero Video
false
ltr
item
Green Team : THE RISING STAR: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH IMAM UL HAQ
THE RISING STAR: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH IMAM UL HAQ
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgrN97aJxzAl6qJ6gsmUx5J_14vYLy31KxikmQMVPIypzBeA_PTHnQlcdz6JtAvIeNNmfnA3N8QaZI5kEjAmKnYq3W3Vi4klCZjqXtH4nTcrtTuEdY149oEP2wIYHIbuTwLYooA9JDZrNs/s640/164329.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgrN97aJxzAl6qJ6gsmUx5J_14vYLy31KxikmQMVPIypzBeA_PTHnQlcdz6JtAvIeNNmfnA3N8QaZI5kEjAmKnYq3W3Vi4klCZjqXtH4nTcrtTuEdY149oEP2wIYHIbuTwLYooA9JDZrNs/s72-c/164329.jpg
Green Team
http://greenteam992.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-rising-star-exclusive-interview.html
http://greenteam992.blogspot.com/
http://greenteam992.blogspot.com/
http://greenteam992.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-rising-star-exclusive-interview.html
true
5061640102031295546
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago